ALEXANDRIA, VA – January 10, 2023– The 2023 board of directors of the International Sign Association are all distinguished leaders within their own companies who are volunteering their time to guide ISA and the sign, graphics and visual communications industry.
Deborah Hutcheson, Chair, Agfa Corporation, Carlstadt, NJ; Mandy Wisner, Vice Chair, Southern Signs, Inc., Natchez, MS; Betsy Swan, Secretary/Treasurer, Allen Industries, Inc. Greensboro, NC; and Michael Hage, Past Chair, All Signs, Inc., Gulfport, MS, comprise the executive committee.
“The executive committee, along with the rest of the board, are all extremely devoted to our industry and are willing to invest their time in helping our industry and our members grow,” said Lori Anderson, ISA president and CEO. “These board members represent the breadth of the sign, graphics and visual communications industry and will deliver outstanding insight to ISA and to our industry as we face the challenges and seize the opportunities that 2023 will no doubt bring.”
In addition to the executive committee members, the board members are:
- Matthew Baker, Bakers’ Signs & Manufacturing, Conroe TX
- Nicole Bergstrom, SmithCraft Custom Architectural Signs, Phoenix, AZ
- Tabitha Bowen, All-Right Sign, Inc., Steger, IL
- Mike Lev, Harbinger Sign Company, Jacksonville, FL
- Andrew Oransky, Roland DGA Corporation, Irvine, CA
- Corey Perez, Ad Art, Inc., Flower Mound, TX
- Carlos Salinas, CS Signs, Ladera Ranch, CA
- Matt Smith, Graphic Solutions Group, Inc., Dallas, TX
- Stuart Stein, ESCO Manufacturing, Waterton, SD
- Judy Walton, Premium Outlets | Simon, Mission Viejo, CA
- Vince Williamson, Identiti Resources, Schaumburg, IL