The ISA Elite is comprised of 35 young professionals each year who work in the sign, graphics and visual communications industry. The ISA Elite recognizes the talented young professionals who represent the next generation of industry leaders.
Acceptance as an ISA Elite includes:
- Free entry to ISA International Sign Expo — the sign, graphics and visual communications industry’s leading tradeshow — as well as to all education sessions.
- Two (2) night’s hotel accommodations, at an ISA designated hotel, at ISA Sign Expo.
- Unique networking opportunities with fellow sign, graphics and visual communications professionals and industry leaders.
- Two-day follow-up leadership retreat held at the ISA Headquarters, in Alexandria, VA .
- Participants will also have the opportunity to network with ISA Elite alumni during ISA Sign Expo and all year round.
All applicants must:
- Have been working in the sign, graphics and visual communication industry for at least two years by the time they attend ISA International Sign Expo 2024.
- Have been born on or after January 1, 1989.
- Be a member of ISA or a custom sign company member of an ISA Affiliated Association.
- Have completed at least one ISA digital badge: Digital Badges for ISA Online Learning Courses – International Sign Association (signs.org)
- Complete the application form and submit a letter of recommendation to support their application. This letter may be from a colleague, supervisor, or a client.
Taking Industry Careers to the Next Level
The ISA Elite program is designed to combat one of the most pressing issues facing the sign, graphics and visual communications industry. As older workers retire, industry leaders are concerned about replacing workers in both skilled and management positions.