AFFILIATED ASSOCIATIONS SIGN COMPANY MEMBER COUNCIL
Local sign and graphics companies that meet both of the following criteria automatically become members of ISA:
(1) Business engages in the sale or lease of signs, graphics, visual communications and/or related services to final users who operate in a single-state or local market area
(2) and is a member in good standing of an ISA Affiliated Association located in the United States or Canada.
“The most important thing of being a member is productivity for me. It actually helps me navigate things, gets me so that I feel like my company could be as productive as possible and therefore profitable.”
Allied Electric Sign & Awning
Direct Sign Company Member Council
Members of the Direct Member Council can include:
National Sign & Graphics Companies that engage in the sale or lease of signs, graphics, visual communications and/or related services to final users who operate in a multi-state, multi-province or national market area.
In addition to the basic ISA benefits, Direct Sign Company Members receive:
Direct Sign Company Member Dues: $1,950
Supplier/Distributor Member Council
Supplier: A business engaged in the manufacture and sale of materials, subassemblies, fabricated components, equipment, signs, software or services to distributors or sign companies. Distributors for a single manufacturer are considered suppliers.
Distributor: A business engaged in the storage and resale of materials, subassemblies, fabricated components, equipment or software from multiple suppliers to sign companies.
In addition to the basic ISA benefits listed above, Supplier/Distributor Members receive:
Supplier/Distributor Member Dues: $2,500 includes discount on booth ISA International Sign Expo
Associate Members Council
This council includes several categories:
- Non-Profit: non-profit sign association or other non-profit organization,
- Sign Buyer/End-user: business that purchase signs for advertising itself, i.e. an end user/retail shop,
- Public Sector: organization or person that provides services to citizens but does not directly design, produce, manufacture or distribute signage products/service, i.e. planners, government officials,
- International Local Sign & Graphics Company: local/custom sign and graphics company located outside North America.
- Related Organization: firm that conducts business for or within the sign industry, i.e. designers, consultants.
Dues vary, contact [email protected] or (703) 836-4012 for pricing.