ISA Launches New Membership Directory Powered by Signsearch Alexandria, VA - August 16, 2010
The International Sign Association (ISA) has partnered with the Visual Communications Group, Inc. (VCG), to provide its members with a more technologically advanced directory on its website, www.signs.org. This new directory harnesses the unique technology of the online Signsearch.com directory to help increase traffic to ISA members’ websites. The ISA directory can be found at the following link: www.signs.org/ISAMembershipDirectoryNew.aspx
“Through this elegant online resource, our members can better show off their products and services, and get connected with potential customers,” said Lori Anderson, ISA President & CEO. “Signsearch is a long-term ISA member, and provides a unique service to the sign industry. With this partnership, ISA is able to offer its members more options for their online profiles, while using advanced technology that has already been developed and fine-tuned for our common audience.”
Benefits of the new ISA Membership Directory include:
• Intelligent search technology, including a robust zip code radius search.
• Enhanced online profiles, including the ability to add dynamic content, such as videos, company logos, photo galleries, special offers, maps, brochures, product catalogues and more.
• A more user-friendly platform, making our members’ products and services easier to find online.
• An ISA Member logo proudly displayed on their Signsearch directory profile, on www.signsearch.com, differentiating members from nonmember competition.
• Multiple area listing capabilities, allowing ISA members to be listed in all areas in which they provide services.
• Improved visual design.
ISA members are encouraged to maintain and enhance their online profiles with relevant keywords, hyperlinks and images. To update their profiles, members may visit http://www.signsearch.com/loginISA.cfm.