Learn from sign companies who have profited from new opportunities provided by digital signage.
Date: October 5, 2021 | Virtual
Time: 2:00 pm EST to 3:15 pm EST
Price: $25 members; $50 non-members
Registration for this event is now closed.
ISA's THE LINK...Digital Signage is an immersive, educational experience for anyone looking to get into digital signage or expand their capabilities and efficiencies in this sector.
Join two, live panel discussions on how best to venture into selling LED/LCD/digital signage and some of the pitfalls to avoid. Panelists will answer Q&A after each session.
PANEL #1: Full Speed Ahead with LED Digital | 2:00 pm EST - 2:20 pm EST
It's not your father's outdoor digital signage market anymore. New sectors continue to open up for outdoor digital signs, which means there are new ways to help your customers advertise their businesses with the latest LED applications. This session will highlight how sign companies can take advantage of breakthroughs in outdoor digital technology to find new customers and meet the needs of existing customers.
- Chris McCaffrey, President, Ulrich Signs, Lockport NY
- Trey Watts, Vice President of Sales, Springfield Sign, Springfield MO
- Moderated by Kenny Peskin, Director of Industry Programs, ISA
BREAKOUT #1: Q&A AND GROUP DISCUSSION | 2:20 pm EST - 2:30 pm EST
PANEL #2: The Future of Digital Signage | 2:30 pm EST - 3:00 pm EST
What can getting into interior digital signage mean for your sign company? Hear first-hand how other sign companies have overcome challenges and found success in the increasingly popular digital signage sector. This is your opportunity to build upon existing business practices and diversify revenue streams.
- James Fuchsel, Sign Consultant, LaCrosse Signs, LaCrosse WI
- Daryl Kirt, Account Manager, Scenic Signs, St. Cloud MN
- Levi Stutzman, FASTSIGNS, Erie PA
- Moderated by Ashley Bray, Managing Editor, Sign Builder Illustrated
BREAKOUT #2: Q&A AND GROUP DISCUSSION | 3:00 pm EST - 3:10 pm EST