Affiliated Associations Sign Company Member Council
Local sign and graphics companies that meet this criteria will automatically be a member of ISA and receive ISA member benefits:
(1) engages in the sale or lease of signs, graphics, visual communications and/or related services to final users who operate in a single-state or local market area
(2) and that is a member in good standing of an ISA Affiliated Association located in the United States or Canada.
Join your local sign association
Direct Sign Company Member Council
Members of the Direct Member Council can include:
National sign and graphics companies that engage in the sale or lease of signs, graphics, visual communications and/or related services to final users who operate in a multi-state, multi-province or national market area.
In addition to the basic ISA benefits listed here, Direct Sign Company Members receive:
- National/Custom Sign Company Reception at ISA International Sign Expo: This annual reception is a "can't miss" event for national and custom sign companies alike and is the best opportunity for national sign companies to connect with local sign companies and installers from across the United States and beyond.
- ISA Converge: The only industry c-level networking conference for on-premise sign company suppliers, distributors and national sign companies. Industry thought leaders come together to forecast future trends, find solutions to business challenges, discuss emerging technologies, learn from industry experts and network.
- Sign, Graphics & Visual Communications Industry-Specific Research: ISA, in collaboration with the Sign Research Foundation, initiates research, case studies and best practices that address key industry needs. As a Direct Member, you have a direct voice to SRF and potentially influence the new research and studies conducted each year that benefits the entire industry.
Direct Sign Company Member Dues: $1,850
Join ISA Today
Supplier/Distributor Member Council
Supplier: A business engaged in the manufacture and sale of materials, subassemblies, fabricated components, equipment, signs, software or services to distributors or sign companies. Distributors for a single manufacturer are considered suppliers.
Distributor: A business engaged in the storage and resale of materials, subassemblies, fabricated components, equipment or software from multiple suppliers to sign companies.
In addition to the basic ISA benefits listed above, Supplier/Distributor Members receive:
- Fifty-percent (50%) off each 10'x10' booth at ISA International Sign Expo - a savings of $2,900 per 10'x10' booth and your savings increase with each additional 10'x10' booth purchased - your savings more than cover the cost of your membership!
- Exclusive invitation to ISA Converge: the only industry networking conference for on-premise sign company suppliers, distributors and national sign companies. Join key decision makers to find solutions to business challenges, discuss trends and opportunities, learn from industry experts and network with your peers.
Supplier Member Dues: $2,500 includes discount on booth ISA International Sign Expo
Distributor Member Dues: $2,500 includes discount on booth at ISA International Sign Expo
Join ISA Today
Associate Members Council
This council includes several categories:
(1) Non-Profit: non-profit sign association or other non-profit organization,
(2) Sign Buyer/End-user: business that purchase signs for advertising itself, i.e. an end user/retail shop,
(3) Public Sector: organization or person that provides services to citizens but does not directly design, produce, manufacture or distribute signage products/service, i.e. planners, government officials,
(4) Manufacturer's Representative: company or person what acts for multiple lines and products for suppliers, i.e. manufacturer’s representatives,
(5) International Local Sign and Graphics Company: Local/custom sign and graphics company located outside North America.
(6) Related Organization: firm that conducts business for or within the sign industry, i.e. designers, consultants.
Dues vary, contact Alicia Auerswald at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing.
Join ISA Today